Who to Contact

If you have a question about fair housing or want to file a complaint about a fair housing violation:
Customer Service
Washington State:
Snohomish County:
  • Snohomish County Volunteers of America, Dispute Resolution Center: (425) 339-1335; http://www.voaww.org
  • Snohomish County Citizens Committee on Human Rights (SCCCHR): (425) 388-3411; http://www.sccchr.org
City of Mountlake Terrace:
  • Community and Economic Development Planning Division: (425) 744-6207