Engineering Construction Permits
Until further notice, City Hall remains closed to the public. All permit applications are accepted. Note: Compliance to COVID-19 mandates has created longer permit processing times. Permit applications are located below.
Sewer Cards and Property Account Summary Map Viewer: Sewer Cards are available for 75% of the city's parcels. Snohomish County's Property Account Summaries are also available in this map viewer for 99% of the city's parcels.
Engineering permit submissions are processed in the following manner. If your permit is not listed under the Permit Portal or Intake Appointment icons, please scroll down to locate your specific engineering-related permit.
City Website Portal
Intake Appointment Required
The engineering permits listed below
These engineering permits require an
appointment with a permit specialist
*Your project must have issued permits on-site, require workers to be six-feet apart, and have a developed exposure control, mitigation, and recovery plan. Washington State Department of Labor & Industries will enforce requirements for contractors to comply with comprehensive COVID-19 exposure control, mitigation, recovery plans and safety practices.
Current engineering permit applications, guidelines, fee schedules, and checklists are listed below. The Permit Contact Information Form is required with most applications. Please refer to the proper checklist to determine what needs to be included with your submittal. Current Engineering Details and Specifications are on a separate page.
It is important to provide all required documentation, specified on the checklists and guidelines, with the complete permit application. The required fee(s) will be due at the time the permit application is submitted. Please consult the Permit FAQ’s to address questions you may have. If your question is not on our FAQs, please fill out the Ask a Permit Specialist Form.
Engineering Application Forms
- Affidavit of Application Status
- Civil Site Permit Application
- Clearing and Grading Permit
- Driveway Application
- Hydrant Use Application
- Landscape Irrigation Application and Checklist
- Landscape Irrigation Plan Revision
- Landscape Requirements
- Low impact development best management practices and infiltration testing
- Permit Contact Information - Required with all permits
- Permit Transfer Form
- Request to Discontinue Water and Sewer Service
- Right of Way Encroachment and Use Application
- Temporary Erosion and Sedimentation Control (TESC) Permit Application & Checklist
- Water Meter Installation Request Form